Made with a "hot soap process", it's left to mature in small batches for 10 days in a temperature-controlled room that protects it from temperature changes. During this time, the moisture evaporates and the product becomes solid and more "concentrated", perfect for a professional shave with a brush.
Its formula, which softens even the thickest and toughest beards, is enriched with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter. The blade glides easily and the beard, softened by the synergic action of the Pre-shaving Emollient Cream and Emollient Soap, is easier to shave.
- concentrated soap
- easy to lather
- suitable for thick or tougher beards, as it softens the hair
- enriched with sandalwood oil and shea butter
- Dampen your Proraso brush and apply the soap using circular movements to produce a soft, compact lather.
- Spread on your beard and proceed with shaving.
- Close the lid after use to keep it from drying out and turning yellow.
- Even if the product dries, it will not lose its properties when reused.