Made in UK
100ml of the Ultimate shaving experience.
Our tough-on-stubble Shaving Cream was the first product we ever conceived. It’s specially designed to tackle the harshest stubble known to man – the dreaded ‘Bluebeard’ – while doing its bit to expose the inadequacies of supermarket shaving foams.
Best applied with one of our barber-grade shaving brushes, this award-winning shaving cream is vegan-friendly and helps to nourish and moisturise the skin. It’ll prevent many common shaving woes too, such as razor rash and burn.
Our signature cream has been formulated to barber standards, meaning an almond-sized amount mixed with a little warm water will provide one of the richest lathers you’ve ever seen. Load it on to your brush and get to work. It’s packed full of our Original British barbershop scent too, making it one of our best-sellers, and best-smellers.
The Bluebeards Revenge Shaving Cream can be whipped into a rich lather with just a few flicks of the wrist. It features the brand’s long-lasting Original scent to give every shave a fresh and masculine feel.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add a dollop of Shaving Cream into a shaving bowl with a splash of warm water. Whip the cream and water together using the bristles of your shaving brush to create a thick and creamy lather. Apply the lather to your face in small circular motions, exfoliating your skin with the brush’s bristles as you go.
- SLS / Paraben / Cruelty Free, Vegan / Vegetarian
- Formulated to barber-grade standards to conquer common shaving problems like razor rash and burn with ease.
- Helps to nourish, moisturise and rehydrate the skin.
- Packed with our Original British barbershop scent for long-lasting fragrance.
- Championed by leading barbers across the world for its ability to perform a barber-grade wet shave.
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
- Place an almond-sized amount of cream into one of our shaving bowls with a little warm water.
- Whip the cream into a rich lather with one of our shaving brushes for at least one-minute.
- Apply the lather in small circles to raise hairs from the face and coat the skin evenly.