- Indigo Blue
- Generous fit with cross-over high-back, roomy legs
- 11.75 oz. finely woven denim, breathable 100% cotton
- Comfortable convenience with plenty of tool pockets
- Handy hammer loop
- Convenient dual pocket for cell phone, pliers, ruler and more
- Dual button holes in bib for pocket watch fob
- 5 bib pockets for pens, pencils and small tools
- Durable triple-stitched seams
- Highly durable, finely woven 100% cotton denim
Dual Tool Pocket
Tripple Stiched Seems
Dual Watch Fob Openings
|Inches||28 - 32||34 - 38||40 - 46|
|Inches||34 - 40||42 - 48||50 - 56|
|Category||Size Designation||Fit Reference|
|Coveralls/Overalls||Short||2" Shorter Inseam than Regular|
|Regular||Based on 32" Inseam|
|Tall||2" Longer Inseam than Regular|
|Shirts & Jackets||Tall||Long Sleeve||2" Longer Sleeves and 1 1/2" Longer Body|
|Short Sleeve||1 1/2" Longer Body|
The following guidelines are important to remember when measuring for proper fit.
For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments. Give all measurements in inches. If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size. For greatest accuracy, have someone take your measurements rather than yourself. The tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight. Check the size scale of all garments being ordered to ensure that all measurements were taken at the proper points.
Pants, Jeans & Bib Overalls
- Waist: Measurement is taken at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants). Tape should only be held snug, do not hold tape tight.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of the shoe or boot. For jeans, add one inch. In some styles, Dickies offers an Unhemmed Inseam (UU) of 37" or (UL) is 39".
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades. Hold tape level and firmly but not tight.
- NOTE: It is advisable to ask the person being measured how he or she wears their pants. Not everyone wears their pants or jeans the same length or height on their hips.
If your measurements are in between those listed in the size chart, pick the next larger size.