The all-natural zinc formula creates a moisture-locking barrier to reflect rays and help prevent sun damage and skin cancer.
Made with just 9 ingredients, The Kind Sunscreen is a clean, hard-working addition to any skincare routine.
Safe for all humans — babies, breastfeeding mums and those with allergies or sensitive skin — and kind to the environment, the Kind Sunscreen is broad spectrum, SPF 30, vegan friendly and made right here in Australia.
Combining the healing properties of nature with the latest in sunscreen science, The Kind Sunscreen is your must-have pocket sun protection.
- Zinc provides natural protection from UV rays- preventing cell damage and reducing the signs of premature skin ageing. The zinc in our sunscreen is 'Non-Nano', meaning that the minimum particle size is above 0.1um. It makes up 19.5% of our sunscreen.
- A protective agent that works as a barrier to keep skin moist. It also binds our 9 clean ingredients together to create The Kind Sunscreen. A vegan alternative to beeswax.
- Penetrates the skin, helping to stimulate production of collagen and elastin for soft, hydrated skin. Especially rich in ricinoleic acid – a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory – to help end the cycle of inflammation and irritation.
- The saturated fats in coconut oil help to repair & restore your skins natural barrier function, locking moisture in. Hydrated skin is happy skin.
- An antioxidant which combats free radicals and is easily absorbed into the skin. Free radicals are what damage our cells and cause wrinkles, loss of elasticity and reduced firmness. Protect your skin with daily application of TKS.
- Fatty acids that occur naturally – ours comes from coconut oil and glycerin. Its resistance to oxidation helps to stabilise our sunscreen so our UV filters remain effective when exposed to sunlight.
- A natural moisturiser, Coco-Caprylate is a mixture of naturally derived ingredients; coconut alcohol, caprylic acid and capric acid.
- Created from oleic acid, this fatty acid helps to ensure even coverage. Ours is vegetable based because we’re vegan friendly.
- Allows our water soluble and oil soluble ingredients to work together, so our sunscreen spreads and absorbs easily. No thick white consistency!
- Skin-friendly and has virtually no potential for irritation- produced from ricinoleic acid and glycerol (from castor oil).
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Zinc Oxide, Candelilla Wax, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, MCT Oil, Coco Caprylate, Isostearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate.