Sangre de cargo or 'Dragon’s Blood' is a natural tree resin that combines with Harakeke (NZ Flax oil) to treat and balance the scalp while Argan oil attacks split ends and promotes healthy hair growth - in one wave of the metaphorical comb, Ponsonby Pomade is redefining the category, proving that a pomade can both style your hair while also protecting it from damage, calming the scalp with natural, active ingredients that leave both hair & scalp feeling clean and healthy. Ponsonby Pomade is a water based, nutrient rich product that treats the hair and scalp while you use it.
- Water based Pomade - predominant ingredient is water which means that it’s water-soluble and that it can easily be washed out.
- No petroleum means it's easy on the earth and easy on your head whilst delivering and maintaining a cracking hold.
- Non greasy – Greasy pomades and hair products are direct contributors to acne. No acne outbreaks using Ponsonby Pomade – just cold hard looks.
- Hold factor medium giving you complete control over the way you style your hair without the use of grease or petroleum chemicals.
- Dragons Blood, Argan and Harekeke work together as a treatment to nourish and protect hair and skin during the day or night whilst you maintain a killer style!
- With a nod to Auckland’s artery of style Ponsonby Pomade aims to turn heads with the same ethos that the patrons of Auckland’s Ponsonby Road have displayed for generations, that is, work hard, play harder and look great at both.
Work a small amount of Ponsonby Pomade through dry or damp hair. Walk tall, run strong.
Aqua (Water), Ceteareth 25, Polyglyceryl 5 Oleate, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20 (Caster Derived), Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Polyester 5, Pongamia Pinnata Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Harakeke Flax Oil, Croton Lechleri Resin (Dragons Blood) Extract, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), CI 172000 (Red), †d-Limonene, †Linalool, †Citronellol, †Cinnamyl Alcohol, †Eugenol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)