Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches
There's beard, and then there's crazy-ass beard.
If you have a sizeable and conversation-worthy beard, we suggest you control that beast before it goes berserk. And we have just the tool for you- the beard brush from Can You Handlebar.
Scrub out some dry beard wax or dab a drop of beard oil on the brush to engage the farthest regions of your fuzz to moisturize them.
A great gift for the holiday season- just make sure yours isn't Santa's used one 'cos he's a pretty filthy fella.
This American made natural beard oil brush is made with natural materials. Like all natural materials, it may break down when exposed to moisture for an extended period of time.
Here are some tips to extend the life of your brush:
Keep Brush in a Dry environment
Do not use brush on damp beard or hair
If washing the brush, ensure the brush is put with wood side facing up, to allow water to drip out of the bristles
With frequent use, do not store brush in container, air the brush
For travel or storage, you may wish to keep in the tin to protect against dust and damage to bristles
Wood is porous
Over time, the wood will absorb the oils you use and may even show through on the top side. This is to be expected and is not harmful.
Hairs fall out:
The natural horsehair bristles will fall out from time to time and can be removed from your Beard Dry Oil with a deft hand or pair of tweezers. This is a normal part of owning a natural hair brush!
Made from Horse Hair
Useable for both dry or wet beard oils
Great for lazy people
- Twist the brush on the surface of your dry oil (beard balm) about a quarter turn or so. (For traditional beard oil, add a nickel sized dollop to the center of the brush.)
- Start on one side and brush the beard oil down into the beard from the sideburns.
- Move on to the middle and other sides.
- Ensure you brush some balm/oil into the underside of your beard as well.
- As this becomes a part of your daily routine you will notice your facial hair becoming well-conditioned and more manageable overall.