Size: 1 oz.
Now, you can bring home the essence of the majestic cedar grove and apply it to your own follicular forest. Using pure Cedarwood Essential Oil, they’ve given your hair and skin a myriad of outstanding benefits. Two major benefits of this powerful beard oil are its anti-fungal and natural insect repellent properties! Not to mention it is an antiseptic, anti-seborrhoeic, and anti-inflammatory, among other wonderful things. Plus, you’ll smell like you just cut a Cedar tree down with your face. And that’s the most important beard oil benefit of all.
Their blend of Sweet Almond Oil forms the foundation of the rest of Detroit's oils and is loaded with many skin and hair benefits.
Rich in vitamins A, B and E, Sweet Almond Oil helps in maintaining moisture levels of the skin and gets absorbed quickly without blocking pores like so many other oils. Whether you’re looking to improve your complexion, moisturize better, soothe skin irritation by relieving dryness, nourish your skin, or even cure the chapped lips hiding in your beard, this is exactly what you need. That’s just your skin!
In the hair? Well, almond oil is rich in magnesium, gets rid of split ends, and leaves your beard shiny and soft. This beard oil is a reparative solution that can be used daily to saturate deeper than most oils and reverse damage.
Our beard oils also contain a high content of mono-saturated fatty acids, making them some of the most intensely moisturizing beard oils available. They’re chock-full of antioxidants and proteins to help repair your skin and hair. Growing a beard? Want to know how to grow a goatee, or how to grow a long beard that’ll actually look good? Do you have coarse beard hair, or a dry beard, and want a softer beard that’s well nourished? These oils provide the most complete answers to the question of how to grow a beard. They don’t clog pores so they actually help promote beard growth! We have what you need, wherever you are in your beard growing journey. Let your beard grow!
- anti-fungal and can be used as a natural insect repellent
- antiseptic, anti-seborrhoeic, and anti-inflammatory
- rich in vitamins A, B and E
- helps in maintaining moisture levels of the skin and gets absorbed quickly without blocking pores
- gets rid of split ends, and leaves your beard shiny and soft
- can be used daily to saturate deeper than most oils and reverse damage.
- one of the most moisturizing beard oils
- contains antioxidants and proteins to help repair skin and hair
- don't clog pores; hence promoting beard growth
- pour a small amount on your palm
- spread it on both palms and between your fingers
- apply evenly throughout your beard and massage into your skin.