Overall height 86mm (3.4 inches) Handle height 42mm (1.65 inches) Handle diameter 30mm (1.2 inches) Knot size 19mm.
Medium: Diam: 33mm, Overall Height: 101mm
Diam: 35mm (1 7/16”), Overall Height: 107mm (4 1/4”)
Made in Sheffield
Finest quality traditional style shaving brush which, used with quality shaving cream or soap, will create a rich shaving lather. Best badger is an excellent quality for those wet shavers with strong hair growth or who prefer a rather firmer lathering sensation.
- best badger brush
- creates excellent quality lather with shaving cream and soap
- handmade in england
- soak bristles in warm water for at least 1 minute, to soften the bristles and also absorb moisture
- gently squeeze bristles to drain some water from the brush, but still keeping brush damp
- use brush to pick up shave cream or soap
- either lather directly on face in circular motions to exfoliate the skin or in empty shave mug/bowl and spread on facial hair
- shave with preferred razor
- rinse skin with water
- rinse brush and razor with water when shave is complete
- hang on stand to dry