Alum is the original antiseptic aftershave which contains mineral salts that were originally used by the ancient Egyptians more than four thousand years ago for its healing and antiseptic properties.
Dampened and rubbed on the face it has a styptic effect, constricting blood vessels and closing the pores, leaving the skin soft and smooth. Ideal for use if you accidentally cut yourself whilst shaving.
- Helps soothe accidental cuts
- Stems bleeding
- Leaves your skin soft and smooth
- wet the tip, rub gently onto the shaved area and let dry on skin
- clean the tip with water, let it dry
- store in dry place to prevent the Alum from dissolving