The Texturizing Clay was designed for textured/messy/relaxed styles. Don't let the thickness of this clay fool you. After application the lightweight and smooth formula makes it feel like there is nothing in your hair while also providing enough hold to keep your hair malleable and locked into place throughout the day.
**Formerly known as the "Styling Clay". Same functionality and application. Updated packaging, scent, and name.**
Kaolin Clay: This clay gently cleanses hair and scalp, without excessive drying. It stimulates blood circulation and gently exfoliates the scalp while cleansing. Kaolin clay strengthens hair, improves elasticity, and helps repair damaged hair. It soothes the scalp, helps treat dandruff, and encourages hair growth.
Shea Butter: Helps with hair growth, soothes an irritated scalp, and works as an anti-dandruff remedy. (An irritated scalp can lead to itching and eventually dandruff.) Tames unruly hair, protects hair from damage, heat protection, and moisturizes the hair.
Jojoba Oil: This oil moisturizes the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
Scent (essential oil blend): Bergamot, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Wormwood, Palo Santo
- Matte finish with a medium hold
- Perfect for textured/messy/voluminous/relaxed styles without any shine
- Feels like nothing in the hair yet provides enough hold to keep your hair malleable and locked into place
- Works with all hair types
- Kaolin Clay cleanses hair and scalp, gently exfoliates the scalp while washing out
- Shea butter moistsurises, anti dandruff
- Jojoba oil moisturises, nourishes hair with Vitamin C/B/E, copper and zinc
- Scoop out a 10 cent sized amount of product and spread in hands evenly
- Next run hands through dry or damp hair from front to back
- Style to preference.
TEXTURE & MESSY STYLES –
- Apply product to dry (or almost dry) hair
- tousle around from the root to the tip of the hair follicle until the desired look is achieved
MORE VOLUME –
- Work a small amount of the clay into your hair and then blow dry hair into the shape you'd like
- Once hair is cooled work a bit more clay into your hair and style with a comb or hairbrush
Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Kaolin Clay, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Emulsifying Wax NF, Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid