Brush knot: 20mm
Brush type: 100% Black Badger
Handle Material: Resin
Overall height: 106mm
The Parker Ebony handle 100% Black Badger shave brush has a dense knot for extra lathering ability.
Black Badger Brushes are considered the stiffer badger grade. They hold large quantities of water and create an excellent lather, exfoliating the skin at the same time. Hand crafted with high quality bristles, this brush will turn your morning shave chore into an enjoyable ritual.
Should you prefer softer bristles due to sensitive skin, there are pure badger (BCBP) and silver tip badger brushes (CHST) available as well!
- 100% Black Badger Bristles
- 20 mm Brush Knot
- Durable Resin Handle
- Handmade for Superior Quality
- High Bristle Density for Extra Lathering Ability
- Acrylic Brush Stand Included
- Packaged in a Gift Box
- soak bristles in warm water for at least 1 minute, to soften the bristles and also absorb moisture
- gently squeeze bristles to drain some water from the brush, but still keeping brush wet
- use brush pick up shave cream or soap
- either lather directly on face or in empty shave mug/bowl
- gently spread lather on face in circular motions to exfoliate the skin and also to prepare facial hair for shaving