Limited edition Special Reserve Pomade which features new vintage artwork as a tribute to the glamor of the 1920s Art Deco.
The tin is bigger at 150ml and the product has a specially curated scent which can be described as a vintage spice cologne. Inside the tin, is a mysterious midnight dark grey colored product, matching the black and gold art work on the tin.
Absolutely breathtaking! Possibly the best smelling one out there. Period.
- Water soluble
- Heavy-weight formula
- Vintage cologne scent (slightly woody, fresh and spicy)
- Contains top grade essential oils, avocado, jojoba oil
- Medium Shine - Strong hold -
- Able to restyle
- Does not flake or dry out
- Non greasy formula
- Handles heat and humidity well -
- Styles pompadours, slickbacks and even mohawks with ease
- Take a 10 cent coin amount of product, spread in palms to soften
- Apply directly onto hair and spread evenly to coat the hair, working from the back of your head to the front
Optional: Run a wide tooth comb or brush to quickly spread the product more evenly - Add more product if required - Using fingers or narrow tooth comb, style to desired shape