The Ultimate Hair Gel for Real Men
50p from every tub sold goes to the Lions Barber Collective to prevent male suicide
The humble hair gel has always been a gateway product into the world of men’s hairstyling. At the point of adolescence, every man has used a gel to create rock-hard spikes that can puncture even the toughest Kevlar armour. But, in today’s well-groomed world, hair gels offer so much more.
The Bluebeards Revenge Hair Gel is a revolutionary, multipurpose product that can create both rock-hard spikes and natural, textured styles, depending on its application. Featuring our Classic scent, it promises to leave soggy styles in the past.
With its ability to create both retro spikes and modern textured masterpieces, it is helping to reinvent a product that is often pigeonholed as something that can only create wet-look styles.
The facts are this: a strong hold and water base mean it can be used as a pre-styling product to be worked into wet hair and dried with a hairdryer to create soft, natural styles. It can also be applied to dry hair to create the traditional wet looks that men expect.
This product has been created in collaboration with The Lions Barber Collective charity. 50p from each tub sold is donated straight back to The Lions Barber Collective; helping the registered charity to raise awareness and prevent male suicides all over the world.
The Lions Barber Collective is a group of international barbers that raise awareness and support men to improve their mental health and prevent suicide.
- Multi-purpose / Wet or Matte depending on application
- can be used as a pre-styler and the hair dryer for more volume
- use on its own as regular hair gel
- water based
- medium hold
- For a matt, textured style, ruffle through damp hair and blow-dry into position
- Add on other hair styling products for more hold
Classic Hair Gel
- sculpt into dry hair for a wet look finish with a strong hold
- For hard spikes, run gel from roots to the tips of your hair and sculpt with fingertips
- Comb through for more defined styles