15ml ℮ 0.5fl oz
Made in UK
Found amongst Captain Fawcett’s papers was his very own personal Moustache Wax recipe. These detailed instructions have been faithfully adhered to and his original pomade is now available for the first time in over a century, to be used once again as an aid to ennoble your upper lip...
Hand-made using only the purest of ingredients and the finest sourced essential oil.
Supplied in a robust glass jar with black screw top lid. 15ml ℮ 0.5fl oz
- has a great hold
- doesn't cause clumping
- easy to apply
- a light and non-overpowering scent
- supplied in a robust glass jar with black screw top lid.
Directions for maintaining a stiff upper lip:
- Keep wax warm in either a waistcoat or trouser pocket.
- Use the back of your finger nail to remove a small amount of wax from the jar.
- Soften wax between thumb and forefinger, smooth into your moustache in an outwards & upwards motion.
- Adding a little wax in a final twisting flourish to your by now perky tips will ensure a tip top finish.