- Blue White Hickory Stripe
- Generous fit with cross-over high-back, legs fit over boots
- Hickory stripe, tightly woven 100% cotton
- A history of comfort, convenience and durability
- Narrow regular strips tightly woven for durability
- Handy hammer loop on left leg
- Dual tool pocket on right leg
- Traditional dual watch fob openings
- Large bib with practical pockets
- Triple-stitched seams that hold
Dual Tool Pocket
Tripple Stiched Seems
Dual Watch Fob Openings
|Inches||28 - 32||34 - 38||40 - 46|
|Inches||34 - 40||42 - 48||50 - 56|
|Category||Size Designation||Fit Reference|
|Coveralls/Overalls||Short||2" Shorter Inseam than Regular|
|Regular||Based on 32" Inseam|
|Tall||2" Longer Inseam than Regular|
|Shirts & Jackets||Tall||Long Sleeve||2" Longer Sleeves and 1 1/2" Longer Body|
|Short Sleeve||1 1/2" Longer Body|
The following guidelines are important to remember when measuring for proper fit.
For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments. Give all measurements in inches. If your measurements are between sizes, order the larger size. For greatest accuracy, have someone take your measurements rather than yourself. The tape measure should be pulled snug, not tight. Check the size scale of all garments being ordered to ensure that all measurements were taken at the proper points.
Pants, Jeans & Bib Overalls
- Waist: Measurement is taken at the top of the hipbone over shirt (not over pants). Tape should only be held snug, do not hold tape tight.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the top of the shoe or boot. For jeans, add one inch. In some styles, Dickies offers an Unhemmed Inseam (UU) of 37" or (UL) is 39".
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades. Hold tape level and firmly but not tight.
- NOTE: It is advisable to ask the person being measured how he or she wears their pants. Not everyone wears their pants or jeans the same length or height on their hips.
If your measurements are in between those listed in the size chart, pick the next larger size.