118ml / 4oz
Northern Lights Matte Paste is a medium/firm hold, no shine, water based matte styling product. Always keeping the hair’s health in mind, each jar is handmade with quality plant-derived ingredients, unlike a lot of similar salon-style products on the market which are full of harsh chemicals. Getting my start in the salon industry, creating a product like this has always been a goal for me. I truly believe we're bridging a gap between home-brew & cosmetic lab-made products.
For best results: Northern Lights should be applied in dry hair. For a medium hold use a small scoop and apply more for a firmer hold. The product stays malleable all day and washes out 100% with shampoo.
Scent: notes of sweet citrus, oak moss, & sage
Please note that it is normal to have cracks on the surface of the product
- Control the hold by the amount you use
- Made with Quality plant-derived ingredients
- 98% natural
- Malleable hold for a natural and texturised look
- Take a 10 cent coin amount of product, spread in palms to soften
- Apply directly onto hair and spread evenly to coat the hair, working from the back of your head to the front
- Optional: Run a wide tooth comb or brush to quickly spread the product more evenly
- Add more product if required
- Using fingers to style to desired shape
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Kaolinite (White Clay), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carnauba (Copernicia cerifera) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil